Experienced Representation For The Bankruptcy Process
Bankruptcy was designed to help people who cannot pay all their debts. Rather than struggling financially and losing everything, bankruptcy is a “reset” to provide debt relief.
At the Law Office of Albert Coto, our extensive experience enables us to provide quality representation for the bankruptcy process. Our attorney and staff know they must treat every client with a high level of care and attention to detail. It is very important that your bankruptcy case is filed correctly and that your lawyer knows how to protect you in Bankruptcy Court.
Our Bankruptcy Practice
We assist individuals, couples, families and businesses seek debt relief through various types of bankruptcy, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which erases certain debts completely. You may forfeit some assets, but many clients are able to keep all their property.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which stops creditor actions and requires you to pay back part of your debts over several years.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which gives businesses a temporary reprieve from creditors while they work out a repayment plan.
Before we file your bankruptcy case, we will make sure you understand your rights and the bankruptcy process. We will accompany you to your court hearing. We can also assist you with foreclosure defense, vehicle repossession, debt collection, recovery of garnished wages and credit repair after bankruptcy.
Eliminate Your Debt Problems
When you come in for a consultation, we’ll discuss your situation in full detail. Our lawyer will explain your options and give you helpful legal guidance and recommendations. We will provide:
- Explanation of the upfront retainer fee
- Guidance on how to protect your rights
- Up-to-date information on bankruptcy laws
The team at the Law Office of Albert Coto can help clear up any confusion you may have. Call today to learn more about the benefits of working with a bankruptcy and debt solutions attorney. With our assistance, you can finally put an end to harassing phone calls from collectors. Call 240-233-6816 or contact us online to arrange a free initial consultation.