Some of the services we provide right now are:

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
  • Non-immigrant Visa Applications 
  • Family-based Petitions
  • Asylum Petitions
  • Cancellation of Removal
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
  • Marriage Visas (K-3, CR-1, I-130)
  • Alien Relative Visas (I-130)
  • Adjustment of Status/Green Card (I-485)
  • Fiancée Visas (K-1, I-129F)
  • Green Card Replacement and Renewal (I-90)
  • Removal of Conditions (I-751)
  • Work Permits (I-765)
  • Citizenship (N-400, N-600)
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) 
  • U Visas
  • Temporary Protection Status (TPS)
  • Waivers (I-601)
  • And more

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

Cancellation of removal or termination of removal, formerly known as suspension of deportation, under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) of the United States is a legal remedy available to all qualified people who have been placed in removal proceedings.

There are two general ways to obtain citizenship through U.S. citizen parents: at birth, and after birth but before the age of 18. Congress has enacted laws that determine how citizenship is conveyed by a U.S.

On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. 

Family-based immigration requires the participation of at least two family members, a petitioner and a beneficiary. 

A K-1 visa — also called a fiancé visa — allows the engaged partner of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States, as long as the couple gets married no more than 90 days later. 

Adjustment of status (AOS) is the process of changing from a nonimmigrant immigration status (e.g. student, tourist, etc.) to permanent residence (green card holder). 

It is important to keep your Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) up-to-date.

As a U.S. citizen, you can bring your Fiancé(e) to the United States with the intention to marry and live here with a Fiancé(e) K1 Visa.

Your permanent residence status is conditional if it is based on a marriage that was less than 2 years old on the day you were given permanent residence. 

If you are in the United States and need the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent, you may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification. 

The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for TPS due to conditions in the country that temporarily prevent the country’s nationals from returning safely, or in certain circumstances, where the country is unable to handle the return of its nationals adequately.

The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) creates and supports comprehensive, cost-effective responses to the pervasive and insidious crimes of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking.

If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, you must file this form to seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.

Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Do You Need Inmmediate Help?

Call us whenever you need help with a current situation. We are here to help you.